I have been loving decorating our new house and am really excited to get started with Brooklyn and Nikell's bathroom. While I was in Utah I found these really cute black frames that I thought would go really cute in their bathroom. All I needed was some pictures to go in them. So on Saturday while the girls were taking a bubble bath I took these pictures of them. I think they turned out cute and will look great in their bathroom. I know an interior designer that is also an artist and she does an amazing job. I think I'm going to have her paint polka dots on the wall in their bathroom as well. It's gonna be cute! I will post pictures of it when we are done. :)


7 comments:
adorable! I can't wait to see what the bathrooms looks like when its done
I love it! Keep posting the home improvements! I love seeing what you are doing!
Okay, that last picture is ADORABLE!!! You better post picture of the finished product hanging in your bathroom!!!
of course it will be cute with those darling girls' pictures hanging on the wall :)
Those are so stinking cute. I can't wait to see when it's all done!
I love these pics! Your kids are getting so big! Mike and I were so excited to find your blog link on Matt and Mimi's blog :)
I just love the last one!
Post a Comment