Toby, Tami, Brooklyn, Nikell and Presly
LOVE* HEART *SIGH *LOVE these... :-)
Your pictures look awesome Tami! I especially love that second one, its so pretty!!
I LOVE these pics Tami! You are doing an excellent job. Mike and I don't have a single family photo - it is always one of us taking a picture of the other one, or us holding the camera out to get both of us in the shot. :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
LOVE* HEART *SIGH *LOVE these... :-)
Your pictures look awesome Tami! I especially love that second one, its so pretty!!
I LOVE these pics Tami! You are doing an excellent job. Mike and I don't have a single family photo - it is always one of us taking a picture of the other one, or us holding the camera out to get both of us in the shot. :)
Post a Comment