Monday, March 22, 2010

SO MUCH FUN

We have been loving this weather we have been having. It is so nice to take the kids to the park and just let them run and run and tire themselves out. We have been going to the park quite a bit lately and I wanted to post a few pictures of one park day last week. Misty and I went to a park nearby with the kids. We met some new friends there and it was so fun for all the kids to play and run around together. We even skipped rocks down by the creek. We love warm day's and we love the park!

Nikell is so much fun! I love her personality and think her little laugh is so cute. I am starting to notice more and more that she is so content and happy to just hang out on her own. I was watching her at the park and she seems to go somewhere by herself and just play and explore all alone. I wonder if it is her age or if she is going to be like her mommy. We shall see.





5 comments:

winston and jillyn egan said...

Holly cow she is getting so big. You guys are lucky with warm weather. I'm jealous. We have such a nice day and than the next day you wake up and it snowed all night. Weird...

Cori Henderson said...

Way cute pictures! I'm way jealous of the weather. It was snowing here this morning. Your kids are so cute!!!

Trisha said...

I am loving our weather too...we have spending SO MUCH TIME outside too. Enjoy!!

heidijogoody said...

Nikell reminds me alot of my brother Marcs little girl Ashton hair, personality, looks everything! She is a little cutie

Holly said...

i bet you guys have really nice weather out there in cali right now ( good ole utah is getting better. Nickell is so cute! i love seeing thier different personalities as they get bigger. one of my favorite things about being a mom!