These last couple of months we have been working with Brooklyn on her letters. She is doing really well and is always asking if she can learn her letters. Today was a good day because its the first time she actually wrote her name by herself. She was so proud that she did it so pretty much the whole rest of the day thats all she wanted to do. I am happy that she is so enthusiastic about learning, hopefully it sticks with her!
4 comments:
She did so great! We have been doing this with the girls too she did so well on her Y that is what the girls have a hard time with.
She did a great job and She has a really long name! :)
that is awesome! I love when they first learn to write their names. They just look so cute!
I love days like that!! :)
Post a Comment