Tuesday, March 2, 2010

BALLET

Yesterday in Brooklyns ballet class we were able to watch them dance and see how much they have learned. I love watching little girls dance it really is one of the cutest things ever. Brooklyn loves ballet so much, every time Monday roll around I can't tell her she has ballet that day until right before, if I do she gets too excited and can't fall asleep for her nap. No nap means one very feisty girl!
Nikell loves it when we get to watch Brooklyn dance the only problem is if I let her down long enough she try's to go and open the door to the class so that she can go dance with them all. One day, a few weeks ago, another parent opened the door to let a dancer in and sure enough I look down and see Nikell bolting for the door. When I finally caught up to her she was already standing on a plastic star ready to dance. I love my dancing girls!








2 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

Brooklyn looks so adorable in her little leotard! I love it! BTW I've been voting for Nikell about every day:) Hope she wins!!!

heidijogoody said...

Oh yes it is so much fun to watch little girls dance! so cute