Friday, March 5, 2010

PROUD OF MYSELF

At this moment I have a smile from ear to ear! Let me tell you why.... For the last couple of months I have been messing around with Photoshop. For those of you who have it, you know, it is not the easiest thing to figure out. It takes time to really explore and figure out even the littlest things. I still have such a long way to go to get everything about photoshop but just for today I am so proud of myself for what I have figured out. So, the reason for all the happy, smiling, excitement is that my blog header and blog background was designed by me. I know it might sound lame that I am so freaking excited about it but I don't even care. I don't catch on to things easy and it takes me a long time to understand how things work so that is why I am so happy right now. I have to give most of the credit to my great friend Corianne who has answered so many questions for me and is always more then happy to help me out. Please check out her work, she is so talented and I am so lucky that I am able to learn from her!HERE!
I also wanted to say that the paper and other things I used are from Cottagearts.net they have such cute stuff!
As you can see if you look close things are definitely not perfect and I made need some more help but for now I am very very happy!!!

9 comments:

The Spigarelli Family said...

Great job Tami!! I know how hard it is to work in photoshop, I have stopped for the moment for that reason. Maybe someday I will tackle it again. It sure does feel good though when you accomplish something you have been working so hard on. You deserve to be happy about it and give yourself a big PAT on the back. It looks awesome!! Can't wait to see what else you will accomplish!! :)

ABranch said...

That is awesome and I think it is perfect! When you start looking for another project my blog is a blank canvas. LOL!

Nichole W. said...

I love it and totally understand you being so excited about it! I got photoshop for Christmas and haven't even used it for fear of not knowing what to do with it!

Lorilee said...

So awesome. Good job Girl. I love the colors you used too.

Cori Henderson said...

Good job Tami! I'm glad I was able to help you in any way! You can always ask me more questions:)

Tami said...

Thank you all for your comments!! They alway's make me feel so good!!

Ang, I would be happy to design something for your blog, I really want to practice some more! I will email you!

winston and jillyn egan said...

I love it. Corianne is thee absolute best! Good job...it's really cute!

heidijogoody said...

I think you have the right to be happy! It looks so great!

Holly said...

I LOVE it! and that pic is sooooooo stinken cute!