Monday, March 8, 2010
CHANGE IS COMING
For a year now Toby and I have been looking for homes. We haven't been in a huge hurry we have just really wanted to be sure we found exactly what we both wanted and that we were making the right decision. Although we have enjoyed our home very much we both have felt a longing to feel more at home here in California. We do not feel like the city we live in now is somewhere that we want to be for years down the road. Before we bought our home that we live in now we really wanted to buy a home in a city nearby. We have heard so many great things about it and in visiting there we have felt a real sense of community and togetherness, something we both long for. However, the houses were much too expensive at that time and it just wasn't possible for us. Now, we feel like would be the best time to move to this City before our girls really start school and become attached to a place where we don't want to be for a long period of time. We know now that California really will be our home for many years to come and Toby and I both want to be able to plant our roots here and be able to really feel like this is our home. So after looking at what feels like a million homes we have found one that feels just right. We still have a few things to sign and do before we can call it ours but we really are so excited about it and hope we get lots of visitors our way!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Wow! That is a beautiful house! I hope everything works out for you! We have been thinking about moving as well, for the same reasons. It's a hard decision, though, when there are so many things we love about where we live now.
Can't wait to hear more about how things go!
Its beautiful! I love the roof lines and the rock! It has a cute entry too! I need more pictures! I can not wait to see more!
Congratulations! That home is beautiful! Hopefully we'll be buying a home ourselves before too long:)
How fun for you guys! I know the feeling of wanting to somewhere you are going stay! We feel that way about where we are . I want our kids to grow up in this neighborhood! THe house is beautiful! Congrats you guys!
AWESOME! That is a beautiful house and I can't wait to see pics of the inside. I love changes like these.
That is so exciting! I love the house and I know you will decorate it so cute. When we get back from the summer you guys are the first we want to visit!
That is a BEAUTIFUL house, I am excited to see inside pictures. What city is it in?
Love it!
Wow that is so beautiful! I can't wait to see the inside pictures :)
Post a Comment