Saturday, March 13, 2010

SERVICE PROJECT

Today we went over to an elementary school here in town with our ward (church group), to help spruce it up a bit. The turn out was great and there were also a lot of people from the community there as well. Toby went over at about 8 a.m and I got the girls ready and went over a little later. I brought along my camera just to snap a few pictures of the girls. The bishop saw that I had my camera and asked me to take some pictures of everyone hard at work. I was glad that I brought my camera along because the principle of the school also asked me to take some pictures for her too. It's nice that I always have my camera handy for times like these when there isn't another camera around.
I was very impressed with how many people came out to help and I am really glad that we have people so willing to give of their time to help out the community!

I have a lot of pictures that I want to look through and edit but I am going to have to do it when I have more time. I couldn't resist posting this picture of Nikell though because I just love her and think her little red nose is so cute!










4 comments:

mistyb said...

she's so cute friend!! love her hat!

Cori Henderson said...

What a cute picture! I love the hat! Where did you get it?

winston and jillyn egan said...

Your girls are always dressed so cute!

Trisha said...

How great to get your girls involved in such a great project. Sometimes its easy to leave the ids at home with a sitter for things like that, but its SO GOOD for them to actually be there...good for you!