Tuesday, March 2, 2010

LITTLE BALLERINAS

After dance yesterday we took the girls to a beautiful almond orchard and took their pictures in the trees. I love these little girls so much and am so glad we were able to capture their cute little personalities. Misty and I have been trying to learn more and more about photography and have loved discovering new things about photography together. It was so fun to take these pictures, it was also a lot of work!! Each one of these darling girls has a very fun and VERY energetic personality. I wont lie I was worried about getting any good shots at all. I've been having so much fun working on these pictures and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!!










10 comments:

winston and jillyn egan said...

Oh my gosh Tami...you are getting amazing! Good teacher I guess :) I love the one of their feet in their little slippers. So cute!

Grandma Chris said...

How very fun! I remember when you were a little ballerina, Tami! In fact... I remember when I was a little ballerina... ha ha! Love It!

Nichole W. said...

They are beautiful (pictures, trees, and girls!) My favorite is the slippers one, too!

Mimi said...

I just left a message on your FB telling you how great these pictures look! I guess I can tell you again, they look awesome! ;)

Tami said...

Thanks so much for all the sweet comments!! They made my day!

The Spigarelli Family said...

I absolutly love these pictures Tami!! Not only are the girls darling, but the set up of them all is beautiful. Great pictures!

heidijogoody said...

All so adorable! they look great!

mistyb said...

i love that one you got of dylen! My favorite is #7 with just the bottom halves of them. So cute. See even though it was crazy we got some great pictures!!

Trisha said...

Wow!! Tami, those are amazing. I love them. I am super interested in photography too but have NO IDEA where to start :)

Vanessa, Zac and Noah said...

Amazing Tami! You make me want to have a girl and move to Cali! And of course then have you take pics of her!:)