Today Kara invited me to go have a picnic at the park and it was a beautiful day so we were really excited to go and enjoy being outside for a few hours. The kids had such a fun time and it was so nice for me to just be able to relax on a blanket and have a little girl time with some friends. The park we went to had a big sand pit and I don't know what it is about sand but whenever my kids can play in the sand, whether it be at the beach or at the park they are little angels. I think we were at the park for like 3 hours and not once was there a melt down or tantrum. (well except for when Nikell pushed Livvy off of the curb) I love day's like today and am so glad we went!
I brought my camera along and took a few shots of the cute kids and just had to post this one. I will probably add the others later but I was dying over this little girl, Tesses EYES!!! She is such a beautiful baby and if she were mine I would probably take pictures of her all day long everyday!!!

Here are a few more.



My girls seriously zone out when they are playing in the sand!
3 comments:
THoses are so good!! And super cute!! You are so talented!!
Awwwwwwww! I'm so jealous! I wish we could go to the park, but its still freezing outside. I have to agree, her eyes are gorgeous!!!
Hey Tami, first of all the house you are getting is BEAUTIFUL and we are excited for your sweet family. You are welcome to take pictures of Noah any time...Zac and I were just commenting today at how great your photography is coming along and how I am just not patient enough to learn all the techniques! You are awesome to follow your passion!
Post a Comment