My friends asked me to take their family pictures for them. I was grateful for the opportunity to learn more and really hope they are happy with them. They have the cutest little boy but he wasn't very interested in getting his picture taken. It was such a good learning experience for me!
nice work friend. I really like the one from behind and the one with them kissing over the little guy. looks like you found a great spot. I went to my abandon warehouse again today with ryan and really drove around, it is so freaking cool, there are so many differnt options I must find out who owns it!!
4 comments:
Way cute Tami! I can tell you've been learning a lot!
Good Job Tami Tam!! The little guys face in the 5th one from the bottom is awesome :)
nice work friend. I really like the one from behind and the one with them kissing over the little guy. looks like you found a great spot. I went to my abandon warehouse again today with ryan and really drove around, it is so freaking cool, there are so many differnt options I must find out who owns it!!
they look great...way to go!
Post a Comment