Wednesday, December 2, 2009

OCEANSIDE

The day after Thanksgiving Denae, Anji and I went to downtown Disney and went shopping for a little while. We had a lot of fun! I love just being silly and goofing off with these girls. Anji is so sweet and bought us all these cute hats for our birthday's. We had a great time trying them on in the store. After shopping we said our good byes to Denae, Andrew and Ander. We then drove down to Oceanside were are good friends Brett and Cami live. They were so sweet and opened their house up to us all to stay for two nights. We went to the beach and had a ton of fun. The kids had a great time and it was so fun hanging out with our friends that we aren't able to see very often. Thanks again Cami and Brett we had a great time and we look forward to you guys coming up to hang with us sometime!

4 comments:

heidijogoody said...

You guys are so lucky to have so many great friends! I love Brooklyns hair straight.

Nichole W. said...

I'm jealous. I love the beach!

winston and jillyn egan said...

Seriously I know I say this all the time but you guys do such fun things all the time. I'm secretly jealous. I wish I lived in Cali.

Cori Henderson said...

Way fun! You guys always do the funnest things. I have to say I'm completely jealous. The beach looks way fun and that family picture of you guys is adorable!!!

P.S. I emailed you some Christmas Card samples, with you check them out and let me know if you want any!!!

Thanks!!!