This will be the last post of our trip to southern California. The last day was spent at Lego Land. Our whole trip we had really great weather, perfect in fact. But this day was a little rainy and kind of cold. We still had a great time but I think we were all getting really tired from so many things going on and not enough sleep. The kids all did great still but you could just tell they were tired. It really was a fun place and it would be fun to go there in the summertime because they have lots of fun places to run around in water and stuff. We will have to do that next time. I just have to tell everyone thanks for making this trip one of the best we have been on. Love you all!
These are all made of legos. I can't believe how awesome these are!
These are a few pics I got from other family members who took pictures also.
2 comments:
All of these posts have seriously made me want to take a trip to California. Looks like so much fun!!!
wow you guys really just had tons of fun! Love all the cute pictures
Post a Comment