For our anniversary Toby pretty much spoiled me! When I woke up in the morning I noticed little notes all over the house with cute messages on them. Then he made me a really yummy breakfast and later on got me some gorgeous flowers. That evening Toby pulled up at our house to pick me up for our date in a harley. It was such a fun surprise. When we lived in Utah we used take Toby's dad's motorbike for rides every once in awhile. We alway's had a great time and it has been a while since we have been for a ride. It was a such a fun night! We went for a little ride on the bike and then we went to dinner at a new place in Oakdale called "Cool Hand Lukes." They had really yummy food and I am sure we will defenatly go back again! Toby and I alway's have such a fun time together. I am just crazy about him and love the fact that he made our anniversary so special. Thanks babe!





Toby took Brooklyn for a ride today around our neighborhood. She loved it!
11 comments:
Man, you guys are always having a good time! Good for you. Congrats on the anniversary!
gorgeous flowers! love the picture on the Harley and your self portrait, you guys are so cute!! glad you had such an awesome anniversary!
happy anniversary, what a sweet and thoughtful hubby you have!! Also, a restaraunt called COOL HAND LUKE? I love that movie, and sad bc Paul Newman just died like yesterday or something!
Um yeah that is so romantic of Toby. I think more guys need to take notes from him in that department. sounds like you had a lot of fun.
Happy anniversary!!! And is that your harley? You guys are always doing fun things!
Happy Anniversary. What a fun date!
Toby, you little charm. It sounds like such a fun time. Loves
I got your comment about the Stones, the parents of the ones I know are Ron & Loween! That would be so crazy if they are in your ward, small world!! Let me know!
Happy Anniversary!! YOur flowers are so beautiful!! YOur wedding picture is so gorgerous(sp?) you look so beautiful and I love you wedding dress!!
That's so fun! Good job Tobes!
ooohhhhh how cute! sounds like you guys had a lot of funny. but come on tami when ever your around there is always a party going on!
Post a Comment