Tuesday, September 16, 2008

SOME OF NIKELL'S FIRSTS!

Our little Nikell is getting so big. I tell her everyday that she needs to stop growing so fast. I swear she is always learning something new. We started feeding her in the big high chair and she loves it. Before we would just set her in the bouncer but now she turns around in it and tries to scoot out. So I guess we are done with that. She is so fascinated with everything her head is alway's turning every which way trying to see what's going on. Lately she never wants to sit still.

This month she started sitting up, doing the little scoot around the floor thing, getting up on all fours and now today she actually took a full on crawl forward. She seems so excited to get her hands on everything! I think I am in big trouble in the next few months. She is probably going to want to explore everything, (by that I mean tear the house apart.)

I know that everyone say's every child is different but you don't realize it until you actually see it for yourself. Brooklyn did all of these things really slowly. She wasnt even scooting across the floor until she was 9 months. Nikell is 7 and she is almost crawling. Every stage is really so fun and I love my little squeaker so dang much! She puts a big smile on all of our faces!

I love this picture, she looks like a little mouse!
What a big girl, holding her own bottle!

She is getting pretty good at picking puffs up and putting them in her mouth herself.

7 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

Wow! She is getting big. It was opposite for me. Brielle did everything so fast, and Sierra did everything SO much slower. Its so funny how different their personalities are. I love those pictures of her. She is so cute. I love it! I do hope I get to see you at Christmas! It would be so fun to be able to meet your adorable girls!

heidijogoody said...

It is so funny how each kid just moves at their own pace and do things on their own time.

winston and jillyn egan said...

Crawling?!?! Your going to be very busy soon! She is adorable and yes I am going to try for a girl. I'm sick of these action figures everywhere and bruises and black eyes! Not really I secretly love it but I definately want a girl. Even if I have 4 more boys I still will try for a girl. You got to have at least one right?

MELANIE ARCHULETA said...

I love all the pics you've put up. your girls are so beautiful and so fun to be around.

Trisha said...

Kids definitely are on their own time, and do things when they want to. that is SO fun that she is starting to crawl, life will get much busier for you, but it's still so much fun.

Jodi said...

I cant believe how fast she is growing. It seems like she has done things way before Noah!! It wouldnt surprise me if she starts crawling on your next post!!!

Haskins said...

I cant believe how big she is getting, it seems just like yesterday when you had her! She is so cute!