Thursday, September 4, 2008

OLD SACRAMENTO

So I know I have been posting a lot lately. We have just been going, going, going. On Labor Day Toby had one surgery that he had to go to, so after that me and the girl's drove up and picked him up in Stockton at one of his hospitals. (about an hour away from where we live) Then we drove up to Sacramento. (about 45mn from there). They have this place downtown that still looks like it did durning the old day's. But for Labor Day they braught in a ton of dirt and they had wagons and people all dressed up in clothes that they wore during the gold rush. They even had a few tent's that where set up that had the Mormon Batalion. It was really fun and Brooklyn loved all the horses. After that we went to eat at the Cheesecake Factory. It was a really fun day.







t


Br






5 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

That looks like so much fun. I love the Cheesecake Factory too. Yum.

Jewels said...

it looks like you guys had a lot of fun. You guys are all so freaking cute. I cant believe that brooklyn is only 2 and you have 2 kids. Crazy little girl. You are an amazing mom to be able to pull that off:)

Holly said...

that looks so cool i love old things/historic stuff like that! that is awesome you guys could do that! i know are you shocked i actually posted two days in a row!

heidijogoody said...

This looks like a lot of fun. I keep thinking I should take the girls to more fun places.

Haskins said...

Um, does Toby work? I swear you guys are always on vaction!! Must be so nice!! Cute pics:-)