Saturday, September 6, 2008

PUMP IT UP AND CAMPFIRE

I am a little behind on my posts because I havent had much time. A few day's ago Brooklyn, Nikell and I met our good friends at this place called Pump it up, that just opened up near our home. We had such a good time. It was a lot of fun to hang out with my friends. And the girl's loved all the fun thing's that they had there to play on.





Brooklyn and Abby



















Mimi playing with Nikell and Kaiya. These two sweet babies are only 3 day's apart.



























Abby, Brooklyn, Addison, Jaydin and Jaydin's cousin.



















Later that evening we went to a lake near our home and built a fire and had hot dog's and s'mores with our friends Misty and Ryan. It was so much fun. It really made me miss being home and going up American Fork canyon to camp and have a fire with friends. It is definatly something we will do more often now that I'm not pregnant anymore. And I have more energy. Brooklyn and Nikell both loved it. We braught along our dog Bailey. Brooklyn had so much fun watching Bailey swim in the lake. It was such a nice evening and we even got in a little frisbe.









I love love love these pictures of Max!!! He is such a little cutie.







>



6 comments:

Nichole W. said...

You are always doing such fun, active things with your girls. I wish I could be more like you. What a good mom. And fun things as a family, too!

heidijogoody said...

You guys are always doing so much fun stuff. whenever I see peoples blogs it makes me think I need to get out and do some more fun stuff. By the way you and Toby are so cute together. I love it! We missed you at the Cram Picnic yesterday. Any chance of you moving back to Utah in the near future :)

mistyb said...

cute pictures! fun times!

Trisha said...

I love PUMP IT UP, the kids just get all that pent up energy OUT. Gotta love that place!

Allison Bushman said...

Looks like fun!! & the lake looked beautiful! I hope all is well with you guys!

Natalie said...

Don't you guys ever stop??? It looks you are taking full advantage of the warm California weather. Your girls are adorable and Brandon saw your blog and said he misses you guys. Isn't exotic Boise, Idaho on your to-travel list?