Walking into the sealing room and seeing our loved ones there with smiles on their faces was incredible. I just remember trying to take everything in. After we were married we went to the North Hampton House to have our luncheon. The food was great and it was fun having all of our friends and family there.
We had our reception in Alpine, Utah in our good friends backyard. It was a gorgeous night and the weather could'nt have been more perfect. I remember at the end of the night dancing with my dad to the song"Butterfly Kisses", that is a moment I will never forget! We left the reception pretty late and I remember Toby and I being starving. Its funny that we had all this yummy food at the reception but we didnt have any time to eat it. So when we got to our hotel we ordered pizza.
There are certain things about that day that I wish I could remember better. I just know that it truely was a magical day and I will never forget the feelings that I fealt and the joy in my heart knowing I was marrying the man of my dreams.
Happy Anniversary my babe! I love you!




9 comments:
What a cute couple you are. I am so happy you guys got married. You seem so happy and in love still after 5 years. Loves
You look so gorgeous!!! I love those pictures. Five years go by so fast. Mark and I are on our 6th in October. SO STRANGE. Happy Anniversary!!!
Congratulations guys. You look so beautiful. I hope you had a great anniversary.
happy anniversary guys!! Hope you have a fantastic day! You guys looks so young in those pictures! They are great!
Happy Anniversary! Your pictures are beautiful! I'm glad you posted them! That is one thing I regret about my wedding day is we didn't hire a professional photographer and I don't have any pictures I absolutely love.
P.S. I remember being starving too when we left the reception! We didn't get to eat any of our yummy food either.
I remember coming to your reception and how beatiful you looked. Ben and I also ordered pizza once we got back to our room because we were starving too!
You look gorgeous! Also, funny you brought up being starving when you left...I remember everytime we tried to grab something yummy to eat at our reception someone calling us away and NOT GETTING TO EAT IT...so they day after our reception before we headed off to our honeymoon we snuck into my moms house and stole a bunch of the leftover reception food so we wouldn;t miss out on all the yum food that we picked out. Anyways, congrats on the anniversary!
You look so gorgeous! You guys are a darling couple. I love what he did for you for your anniversay! What a nice husband. Aaron always tells me that he thinks you guys have a great marriage!!
Post a Comment