

Toby had the weekend off and instead of going somewhere like we have been doing a lot. We decided to just take it easy this weekend. Brittney came and watched the girls last night while Toby and I went to a movie. We saw House Bunny and I am a little embarassed to say that I have now seen it twice. I don't know about the rest of you but I think it is so dang funny! I went the first time with Misty and we loved it! (Atleast I think she did. Mist didn't you cry at one point?? lol, just kidding.) Anyway, Then today Toby took Bing to gymnastics and we got some things done around the house and later on we decided to go to the circus. Our friends went and loved it, so we thought it might be fun.
Brooklyn loved, loved, loved the circus. All day she was saying "Animals" over and over. Then on the way there she was like "Animals, er are oo?" (Where are you) And then when the circus started she was in heaven. When the elephants came out she seriously got so excited she was dancing and waving and blowing kisses. Everytime the animals would leave the stage she would start to cry. I had to keep telling her that they would come back. Then on the way home she was such a chatter box. She kept saying all of the animals she saw and all of the noises they make. It was hillarious!! Then in her prayer tonight she said thanks for the animals.
Nikell loved the circus too. She just stared the whole entire time and towards the end she fell asleep on my shoulder. She is such a good baby! Alway's so happy! Great job little one for crawling today!!!

I think the guy who goes in with the tigers is crazy. We were just waiting for him to get chomped on.
This was pretty intense, They had 7 motorbikers riding around in this thing at the same time. Pretty awesome!

Its always fun to try new cute things with Brooklyns hair. Im lovin the braid!
8 comments:
Congrats to Nikell for crawling! That is awesome. I can't believe she is old enough to do that! I am definitely going to have to take my kids to the circus when it comes, my kids would LOVE that! I love all the pics!
oh my gosh, first the braid looks so dang cute in brooklyn's hair! and congrats miss nikell on crawling! that's so awesome!! Glad you had fun at the circus, and the girls were so good and loved it! cute family picture!!
I can't believe Nikell is crawling that is crazy. I am totally jelouse of you going to the circus I have always wanted to do that so I told Ben we are taking the girls sometime soon to the circus because it has always been something I wanted to do so we will do it for sure. I love the braid I do that in the girls hair all the time it is fun to try new things.
Fun fun fun! I love er are oo...that's too cute! And I love her braid. I need a girl. The other day I pinned Hatch's hair back and it was so cute. If his daddy knew he would kill me. Ha ha.
oh how cute she is crawling i love the crawling stage. and how fun the circus! i love it
Oh crawling, fun! And I am so jealous you got to go to the circus, we were going to go this summer while it was here, but we ended up being out of town! Dang! Next year I guess!
I know I just commented, but i was reading farther down your blog and saw that you live in Modesto, I knew you lived in CA, but I didnt know you lived in Modesto. We have some friends of the family there, do you know the Stones? They have kids that are about our age and then younger ones too, so they are older. Anyways, they are LDS so I thought maybe by chance you knew them.
I love that taking an easy weekend for you is going to the circus! Looks super fun.
Post a Comment