Thursday, September 11, 2008

NIKELL 7 MONTHS, BROOKLYN 2 YEARS

I took the girl's to get their pictures taken this week and they both did a really good job. I decided to take them seperatly so that I wouldn't be so stressed out this time. I'm really glad I did because it was a much more enjoyable experiance than last time.
Brooklyn was first and I took her on Monday. She did such a good job. I know it's not the best thing but I totally bribed her with jelly bellies. I am so glad I had them too. Because she was showing signs of being pretty fiesty. She is cutting a tooth right now and I swear she has been more fiesty than normal. She really is a sweet heart most the time though and she did a great job of smiling for the camera.
On Tuesday I took Nikell and she was so sweet the whole time. We got one smile out of her but I think she was just wondering what the heck was going on. There were three of us in there trying to get her to smile but she just really didn't want too. She was so good though and she didn't cry once. I am so blessed, Nikell really is such a sweet little thing. She is alway's just so content and happy.

The scanner was having troubles so I couldn't put all the pictures on here. But that's ok you get the idea.




So, I am new at the whole scanning thing so sorry these are a little jacked up.

13 comments:

mistyb said...

cutest girls ever! I'm so glad you had a better time with these, the pictures turned out great! love those little girlies!

Cori Henderson said...

What cute pictures! I love 'em. I love getting pictures taken don't you?! I love their outfits. Your girls are just adorable. They remind me of my girls a couple years ago. Time goes by so fast. Okay so I'm going to make a post about how do my backgrounds. Its really easy once you get the hang of it.

mistyb said...

ok where'd you find this cute background??

Cori Henderson said...

If you want I can design a cute header for you. Just email me the paper you want on it and any pictures and accessories you want. Just let me know! I'd be happy to help. I haven't done digital scrapbooking yet but I am going to get into it. You can do it all on photoshop though.

chel wakley said...

Love the pictures. They turned out so cute.

Nichole W. said...

Those are wonderful pictures of some WAY cute girls! I love them!
We are getting our family pictures done this month and I am SO excited. We have only had them done a couple of times and I didn't like either time (one was taken at WalMart if that tells you anything...I have a cheap husband). I hope these ones turn out this time since we are actually spending a little money on them this time!

heidijogoody said...

How freakin cute are these!! their clothes are so dang adorable and both of them look darling. Good job at getting some cute shots.

Vanessa, Zac and Noah said...

Oh my...sooo precious. We have yet to do any family pictures...lame.

winston and jillyn egan said...

I love the close up one of Brooklyn. So cute to see her personality and I love her little bracelet and hat...so cute! Well done!

Mimi said...

So cute! We are getting our pictures done soon too we are so overdue. I'm just getting back into things and catching up on my blog reading, you guys have been busy! I'm so jealous of your Santa Barbra trip, I LOVE Jack Johnson. I hope everything is going well for you guys.

Trisha said...

Those are so cute, I love the one with Brooklyns face in her hands. Both of your girls have such pretty little faces.

Haskins said...

THose are soooo cute!!! Your girls are so stinkin cute!!! I LOVE brooklyn's hat she looks so cute in that!! Nikell is getting so big!! They are so adorable cute phots

Cori Henderson said...

By the way, where in the heck did you get Brooklyn's outfit? Its so stinkin cute. I love the close up of her face all scrunched up. So adorable! To answer your question Sierra will be 3 in Jan. so she is a little over 2 1/2, but everyone thinks she's 3 already. Sorry for all the multiple comments.