Tuesday, September 16, 2008
BROOKLYN LOVES HER LITTLE SIS!
This is mostly just for our journal. I just don't want to forget how cute Brooklyn is with Nikell right now. I started feeding Nikell those little puffs that desolve quickly so she can learn to eat solid foods. She loves them so much and gets so excited when I break them out. Well Brooklyn loves them too and whenever I am feeding them to Nikell I alway's give her some. The other day I was sitting with both of my girls and I would feed one to Nikki then one to Bing (well, more like 2 or 3 to Bing since she eats them faster) Anyways it was going on like this for a minute until Brooklyn wanted to share her puff with Nikell. So after she had already put it in her mouth she took it out soggy and all and said " hear go sis" and she put it in Nikell's mouth. It was pretty gross but so cute so I couldn't stop her. So now every time we are eating puffs Brooklyn eats one and then gives one to Nikell and every time she say's " hear go sis". Sometimes she forgets to feed one to sis but remembers after it's already in her mouth, she tries to take it out to give it to her but I alway's stop her and explain to her that she can eat that one and give sissy a new one so that we don't spread germs. So funny!! Nikell loves the attention she get's from Brooklyn her face lights up whenever she is around. We have some pretty sweet girl's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is so adorable. what a nice big sister.
Post a Comment