Tuesday, January 7, 2014

School Christmas Parties

The last day before the long Christmas break the girls both had a very fun day at school! It was Pajama Day for the entire school, so Brooklyn had fun going to school in her jammies. Nikell had her Kindergarten assembly though so she dressed up really nice in her Christmas dress. Toby and I both went to watch Nikells assembly. She had a little part in it and she sang lots of songs with her class. She looked so cute up there and did such a great job. One of the songs she sang was Silent Night in German and the fist time I heard her singing it was on our way up to the polar express in Sacramento. I was so surprised because she hadn't told me they were singing it. It was way cute! The rest of the day was just full of fun. The girls both had parties in their classrooms. Brooklyn's party was actually the day before and I brought fruit that looked like the grinch.:) gotta love pintrest! This time of year is so fun and the girls were so excited about their winter break from school!































1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

School Christmas parties and programs are always so much fun