Thursday, January 2, 2014
Fire Station
I was able to go with Nikell's kindergarten class to the fire station on a field trip. I was way excited that Ms. Huff invited me to go to take pictures because last year I wasn't able to go with Brooklyn's class. The parents aren't invited because there isn't a lot of room for extra people. It was so fun to be a part of it and to see Nikell interact with her friends at school. She is so outgoing and seems to get along with everyone really well. She is already telling me that she has a boyfriend named Bryce. Whats up with that? I didn't think this boy crush thing would happen until they were older! These little boys better treat my beauties good or I might just have to go push them over on the play ground;).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment