Sunday, April 1, 2012
Girls Night!
When Toby went to Utah for the auction that was put on for Tyler and Lissy Fish and for their little girls Alice and Natalie. We four girls decided to have a fun girls night. We ordered pizza and put out a big blanket on the living room floor. We ate pizza and watched Marry Poppins. The girls were so excited about our girls night and I have to say we had a blast. It was so fun that we had to repeat it this last week when Toby went out of town for a work meeting. I love my girls and love that we have started a little tradition! I decided to get my camera out and take a picture of all of us and it was so much fun. Brooklyn and Nikell thought it was hilarious when I would start the timer and run to get into the picture with Presly. We did it so many times and they were seriously rolling with laughter by the end. Presly I am afraid, didn't think it was as funny. I am so lucky to have such fun little friends to hang out with and keep my mind of Toby being gone. They are the best!!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a fun little girls night!
So sweet. I just love the picts. You will love looking back and seeing them.
Post a Comment