Some hi lights...
-Brooklyn made the swim team!
-Presly officially isn't allowed to come to nice restaurants with Toby and I anymore. (I will miss you Dewz!!)
-Nikell started tumbling with Brooklyn and did awesome her first day!
-Brooklyn loves learning to read and she is quite the little artist!
-Brooklyn and Nikell love Presly so much. They take such good care of her and are always so helpful when I ask for their help. They made her some little bracelets with their bead collection.
-I finally got my hair colored, yeah!
-Toby is doing great but he tries to be sneaky and always tries to hold Presly when she is tired so that he has an excuse to go to sleep;). (of course thats not the only reason he holds her)
-Presly started smiling and it is adorable!
-The girls are both loving their dance classes and getting ready for the recital that is coming up.
- We taped Nikell's fingers so that she stops sucking on them. She does really well with it as long as we keep the tape on. We promised a trip to Disneyland if she can kick the habit.
1 comment:
So many cute pictures. Your girls are all so darling. They look like they are doing so well at all their dancing, tumbling, and swimming.
Post a Comment