Nikell had a St Patrick's Day party at school and she said the leprechaun got away when they tried to catch him there too. Brooklyn was sick on the day of her party and was sad that she wasn't able to go and make her leprechaun hat. Nikell is doing so well in preschool and is loving it so much. She can count to 100 and is writing all of her letters so good.
Brooklyn loves preschool too and is looking forward to going to Kindergarten in August. She is counting to 200 and is starting to read her little readers at preschool. She also has a little crush on a boy at school. One day she came home and said to me, "mom, EJ is so handsome!" Then after saying this for a few weeks she then started saying "mom, I want to marry EJ." Then one day not too long ago she comes to me and say's "mom, EJ is so handsome, I really want to marry him but I'm afraid I will loose him". The way she is said it was so sad, like she thought she really was sad that through the years of them growing up she would loose him. I don't know if I am prepared for three girls and all the crushes and drama that will come from the boy's in their lives. Oh man, here we go!
While Presly was asleep on St Patrick's day I took the last picture with my phone. When I looked at the picture I suddenly realized how big she is getting. She is such a little chunk and I can't believe my little newborn isn't here anymore. Crazy how fast it happened with her. Oh how I love this little girl!!

1 comment:
Those St. Patricks hats are darling! Your girls are all just such cuties!
Post a Comment