When Toby was in Utah I decided to venture out with all three girls and go to the almond blossom parade. It helped that it wasn't early in the morning and it also helped to go with Matt and Megan and their girls Jaydin and Kaiya. Brooklyn and Nikell have so much fun with those two girls and we try to get together often.
Since we have lived here we have tried out a few different parades. The Christmas tree parade that happens at night time in Modesto during Christmas, the 4th of July parade also in Modest and now the almond blossom parade. I have to say I am usually super disappointed with the parades here. Utah used to have the best parades! I loved going to the 4th of July Parade in provo with my dad every year. He was so awesome and was very faithful in going. The one thing I did hate was waking up at like 5 am to go but it was always something I looked forward too. I wanted that to be a tradition for my family too but unfortunately I am disappointed with how lame the parades are.
The almond blossom parade was by far the best one. I liked the small town feel and seeing all the local businesses and little clubs and sporting and dance groups was fun. I think this might be the only one I really will make an effort to get to every year.
The girls loved when they threw the candy and they had a fun time.
1 comment:
I bet it felt good to get out for a bit.
Post a Comment