When Presly was about a month old I took the girls out to an orchard to take their pictures. The trees were in blossom and it was so beautiful. This time of year is so beautiful with all of the trees white, it looks like snow. The girls didn't really seem interested in taking pictures, they were too busy picking the flowers off the trees. I was getting pretty frustrated and I wanted to change things around so that it was a happy experience instead of a frustrating one. I had my phone and had an idea. I turned on some princess music and told the girls to twirl and dance. The girls loved it, they were dancing and twirling and then they would freeze for a picture now and then. They were happy, I was happy and the pictures turned out just the way I wanted.
1 comment:
I love that you transformed a frustrating moment into a fun and memorable one, which you then captured beautifully. The pictures are stunning! Wow!
Post a Comment