Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Our Sweet Presly

We have been enjoying our sweet little girl so much. Brooklyn and Nikell are so helpful with everything and they love being able to help me get clothes, wipes, diapers, for Presly. They even are happy to throw dirty diapers away! Every day they want to hold her and kiss her. They talk to her so cute and love having her in our home. Toby is always so excited to hold her and adores her so much. I feel like I am getting more sleep lately which is awesome! Presly slept last night for a solid 6 hours without waking up. She is so sweet and I love kissing her chubby cheeks so much.
Here are a few pictures of the last few weeks including Brittney's birthday celebration pictures.









2 comments:

heidijogoody said...

So fun. Those girls sure do look like they just love their baby sister

Grandma Chris said...

Presly loves the whipped cream you are feeding her! j/k what a bunch of cuties! Miss you all too!