Toby was out of town last week and I tried to do some things with the girls so the time went by faster. I actually really, really hate when he isn't around so we are so glad he is back home with us!!! On Friday I took the girls to the dutch hallow pumpkin patch. They loved it!
That looks like so much fun! I wish we lived closer so we could hang out when Toby's gone. This program Mark's in is brutal, we never see him so I know what you mean. You're girls are just too dang cute!
I HATE when my hubby is gone too. It sucks! And that picture of Brooklyn with the pumpkins...so cute! I know I say it all the time but really, they are adorable!
4 comments:
tami! your girls are seriously adorable! I can't get over how cute they are!
That looks like so much fun! I wish we lived closer so we could hang out when Toby's gone. This program Mark's in is brutal, we never see him so I know what you mean. You're girls are just too dang cute!
I HATE when my hubby is gone too. It sucks! And that picture of Brooklyn with the pumpkins...so cute! I know I say it all the time but really, they are adorable!
Your girls look like they are such the best buddies. So cute
Post a Comment