Tuesday, November 9, 2010

More

I might just be adding more and more of our family pictures as time goes on. Misty is awesome and I feel so lucky to have a friend that shares them same passion as me and not only that but she is so good at it! Love her!

I am so sad to say but we are no longer going to Utah for Thanksgiving:(. Toby can't leave work right now so it looks like we are going to have to go another time. I am thinking I might need to make a trip out just me and the girls sometime soon so that I can see all my friends that I miss so dang much!

2 comments:

winston and jillyn egan said...

Love those! Your friend does a good job. Your seriously such a hot mamma! And when you come, come hang out with me and Carrie.

Cori Henderson said...

Such cute pictures Tami! I love them both, Misty is amazing!!!