Saturday, November 6, 2010

Family pictures

Normally I like to be the one taking the pictures, but yesterday it was my turn in front of the camera. My super awesome, talented friend misty took our family pictures yesterday. She is amazing and I love her to death. Go check out her beautiful work HERE. I will post more family pictures soon this is just a little preview. Thanks Mist we love them!!

6 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

I love them too! You look HOT Tami! And I love your girls dresses, adorable!!!

mistyb said...

aw thanks friend! You have a beautiful family. and it is always fun to hang out with you!! And you really did look freaking hot!! love ya girl!

heidijogoody said...

Those are so darling. What a cute family you have

Devin, Abby, and Grady said...

Love them! So cute! Love the girls dresses... love Toby's hat.. and love your whole outfit!

winston and jillyn egan said...

Way cute family and look at you...hot mamma! Seriously, you look amazing!

ABranch said...

I can not wait to see more photos! You are so cute and trendy in them. :) I love it!