Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Lost pictures found!

Last week we went to our old wards Trunk or treat party. We had fun seeing all of our old friends but when we got back and I uploaded the pictures when I went back to find them they were GONE! Luckily after doing some searching I found them, yay!
My friends and I dressed up as 80's girls. We always have a great time dressing up for Halloween, good times!
Side note- Misty the one of us four with Mel turned out really bad so I hope you have one of us four!








We also had our wards Halloween Trunk or Treat a few days later. They almost didn't have one but I am so glad they ended up doing it because it was so much fun! The kids loved it!

I was in this picture but seriously looked hideous! So I took myself out. But I had to get a picture of Brittany and her husband Spencer they looked AWESOME!
Our cute friends Jaydin and Kaiya trunk or treated with us, love them!

3 comments:

The Spigarelli Family said...

Great costumes! Your girls look so adorable. Looks like you had a great halloween.

heidijogoody said...

such fun pictures I bet you are so glad you found them!

ABranch said...

I love the donut eating pictures. Those little girls are adorable. I am glad you found your pictures!