Monday, February 15, 2010

VALENTINES PARTY

On Saturday Misty and Lorilee's husbands were on a campout so we put together a little Valentines party for the kids. These are just a few pictures I took.

We hid hearts with candy in them and before the kids went looking for them we discovered Nikell in the other room, she had found a handful of the hearts that were hidden and was snarfing down the chocolate that was inside.








5 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

How cute! Looks like fun!!

Nichole W. said...

I swear you're probably one of the best moms on the planet! Your kids have got it good!
I love the pic of Nikell with the chocolate on her face! I wish I felt as cute as she looks after eating lots of chocolate!

winston and jillyn egan said...

Ha ha go Nickell! That is totally Howard...where ever there is food he WILL find it!

heidijogoody said...

How fun looks like a cute fun little party

Trisha said...

How cute! AND Im lovin the new blog look!