Wednesday, February 24, 2010

SWEET PRINCESS

I went to Old Navy today and just had Nikell with me. The lady that was helping me check out thought Nikell was so cute and told me about a contest Old Navy is doing. She told me to take a picture of her with the modelquins that they have in the store and if she gets a bunch of votes she could win. SO.... Vote for Nikell!!

I changed the link so that it goes straight to her picture so you don't have to spend time looking for her. THANKS!! You can vote everyday until March 3rd.

7 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

I'm so going to vote for her:) She's very photogenic.

Nichole W. said...

I voted for her and it gives you a 15% off coupon for voting! Cool!

Trisha said...

shes adorable...she should win :)

ABranch said...

Shes adorable as always! And she has 150 votes already!

Tami said...

You guys are awesome! Thanks for all the votes!!

winston and jillyn egan said...

I voted...hope she wins!

Haskins said...

I will for sure vote for Nikell!! How cute is she!!!