Thursday, February 18, 2010

POOR ATEMPT

Before we headed out for church on Valentines Day I wanted to try to get some pictures of the girls. I don't feel like I have very many pictures of the girls together. (now I know why)
I have decided that it really isn't a good idea for me to try so hard to get pictures of my girls posing how I want and smiling. I get so frustrated and then they get frustrated and it just doesn't turn out to be a fun experience for anyone. So pretty much what I'm saying is to get a few good pictures was NOT easy.
To be honest though I actually think I like the silly ones best and when I look at them now it makes me laugh at how silly my girls are and that I don't need to worry so much about the smiling and posing pictures when the candid, silly ones are the ones that show their personality most.


brooklyn's look in this picture tells it all.





3 comments:

winston and jillyn egan said...

Seriously...they are too cute!

heidijogoody said...

I think all those turned out so cute but I know what you mean it is so difficult to get pictures of more then one kid at a time.

Trisha said...

oh that last one is adorable!