Friday, February 26, 2010

GOOD INTENTIONS

The week before Valentines Day I decided to make some cute Valentines treats for Brooklyn and Nikell to take around to her friends. I took about two day's to gather the things I needed and made these little treat bags. Well Valentines came and went and I never got a chance to take them around to all Brooklyn's friends. I now have a bunch of treat bags and candy that are just sitting here. Hopefully next year I can follow through with my creative plans.

5 comments:

winston and jillyn egan said...

Oh my gosh those are so cute. You should still deliver them. No one cares how late it is. Those are way too cute to just sit there...deliver!

heidijogoody said...

Those are adorable what a fun idea... I am sure the friends wouldn't mind getting them even though it is a little late!

Nichole W. said...

Deliver them! They are too cute! Better late than never!

Cori Henderson said...

Those are WAY cute! I agree I would deliver them anyway. They're too cute to pass up:)

Haskins said...

You are seriously so cute!!! Can you please help me be creative and cute like you!!! I love all of your ideas!! That is the cutest thing ever!!!