Toby made these hearts that he taped on the walls and we all woke up to them one day and were so surprised. He also got us all flowers and got me the most special necklace ever with everyones birthstones. It made me cry, I love it! He really is the best dad and husband in the world!
Wednesday, January 11, 2017
Valentines Day
We did some fancy hair for school for Valentines day. I love my family so much I have the best valentines ever! I remember when I was younger I always had hoped for a good valentines day, My mom did make Valentines Day special when I was young, I remember making giant heart shaped sugar cookies and getting secret notes at the door step. My dad also always made me feel special by giving me flowers or something sweet and a sweet note. when I got a little older in my teenage years I always hoping for a boyfriend or something to make this day of love special for me, sadly it never was very special at all until I met Toby. But now I am so blessed to have not just one love but 5!! So so blessed!
Toby made these hearts that he taped on the walls and we all woke up to them one day and were so surprised. He also got us all flowers and got me the most special necklace ever with everyones birthstones. It made me cry, I love it! He really is the best dad and husband in the world!

Toby made these hearts that he taped on the walls and we all woke up to them one day and were so surprised. He also got us all flowers and got me the most special necklace ever with everyones birthstones. It made me cry, I love it! He really is the best dad and husband in the world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment