Every summer Toby gets the tent out and has a little camp out in the backyard with the girls. He is such a good dad and loves these girls so much. Even though he doesn't get any sleep because they all take turns waking up and being scared. haha such a good daddy!
Oh and the time Presly took all her barbies outside and when I asked her why they didn't have clothes on she said they were having a pool party. haha um, ok.
Remember that time when I decided to color my own hair but Toby had forgotten to tell me the water was going to be going off that day for them to work on a broken pipe or something in our neighborhood? I ended up using freezing cold water bottles to rinse out and wash my hair. That was a good day!

No comments:
Post a Comment