Nikell looked like an Angel all in white and we couldn't have had a better location to take her 8 year old pictures. She looked so beautiful! We had quite the adventure during her photoshoot. I parked off the side of the road and we climbed a gate that was actually private property haha. It was so beautiful on the other side and we weren't there long I just needed a few shots. well we climbed back over the gate and got in the car to leave and since it had been raining the dirt we had parked in was soft and we were stuck. I sort of freaked out and I didn't want to keep trying to dig myself deeper into the mud so I got out and flagged down a car of teenagers haha. They were really nice and these two boys got me out. so funny. Its always so fun spending time one on one with each of my girls when they turn one year older. Nikell is so much fun and so goofy, I love my sweet little girl and am a little sad that she is so old but happy at the same time.




























No comments:
Post a Comment