Wednesday, January 18, 2017

9 Months Old

The months are flying by!!  I want to hold on to this little baby face as long as possible.  The other day I was looking at her and my heart was aching because it's going by so fast.  This baby stage is so fun and its gone in a blink.  These little toes and those chubby cheeks are my absolute favorite.  I really just want her like this for a little longer, is that too much to ask?  
Since she was born and even now when we give Sloane a shower with us, she lays her head down on our shoulders and falls asleep.  It is the sweetest thing!!  One day I stayed in the shower for like an hr because the moment I knew would pass and I wasn't sure I would get it back.  Babies are a blessing from our Heavenly Father they truly are and this little girl in our lives brings us so much joy and I will be heartbroken when I don't have anymore babies around to snuggle and kiss!!!









No comments: