Hard to believe that 7 months can go by so quick! Erika moved in back in November and we have had an absolute blast with her! It is so sad to have her leave us and go back home. I think the person that will miss her the most is me. She became one of my best friends, I loved driving in the car with her to dance and singing at the top of our lungs in the car. She was so fun to hang out with and shop with. She was always there for us and made it possible for Toby and I to go out often, something we love to do. She also was there for our kids and made it a point to become close with them, cook with them, color with them and do crafts with them. Her relationship with Presly was really special and it is something that was so fun to watch. We all love her to death. Its nice to know that we will see her again soon but it is sad to see her leave our family. Love you E!!







1 comment:
I think Erika is the best aunt ever! I am sure it was so hard to see her leave. She will sure make an amazing mom one day
Post a Comment