Tuesday, November 12, 2013
My Babe playing ball
Toby joined a softball league with some of his friends in our ward. In the summer the girls came with me to watch him play. I love watching my man out there strutting his stuff. It reminds me of back in the day when we were dating and he played on a league with his friends. I used to go and cheer for him back then. It's crazy how life has changed since then and how now it's not just me cheering for him but three little girls that adore their daddy. I love this man so much and have loved our years together and the bond that we have made. He is more of a hottie now and I still get giddy when I see his hot face! Love him!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So fun. I am sure Toby loved having you guys watch just as much as you did
Post a Comment