Monday, November 11, 2013

Mobile Uploads

Wow, never thought I would ever let myself slip so far behind.  So, to get back on track I'm going to have to speed through and post a bunch of posts in a row.  My life it seems is so busy that all the computer time I have these day's is spent editing pictures!  At the moment I am editing 5 different sessions with more coming up soon.   I think for the last week I have been up until about 2:00 A.M editing.
To start off I am going to upload a bunch of mobile pictures that I took over the summer.  Lots of good times were had this summer!!
these pictures in a nutshell, dance recitals, Swim meets, swimming lessons and more swimming, swimming, swimming. Presly's first time on an airplane, her getting sick in Utah and then possibly one of the most horrible road trips home with my parents, screaming from Presly the whole way home.  I even resorted to giving her suckers and taking her out of her car seat.  She was so sick and she wanted everyone to know about.   Mothers Day, Pedicure night with my beehives, trip to San Fransisco with Jake Tierani and Erika, and a few other random pictures.












































































































1 comment: