Tuesday, November 12, 2013

End of the swim season

Most of the summer for Presly at swim was crying, crying and more crying. Not because she doesn't like to swim but because she is a complete mommy's girl. She loves water, she loves going under the water but what she doesn't like is me handing her off to Barbara. We tried so many things to get her to be happy. We tried the girls swimming with her, Erika getting in the pool with her, me leaving during her lesson and finally Barbara told Presly that mommy would stay to watch her swim if she would be happy. That's what worked. I can't even believe she understood what Barbara said but whatever it was from there on out she was a happy swim girl. She did great those last few weeks. I'm hoping she wont revert back next summer since there is a 4 month break. She swims so great and loves to go under the water. Barbara took her picture under the water and it was so cute to see her little eyes opened and her tongue sticking out. She is adorable and I love this age. Even with all the crying;)









1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

I love that you have her swimming. So cute