Sunday, April 28, 2013

Nikell's 5th birthday

Oh how this little girl has stolen my heart! Nikell is and has always been a very obedient, sweet little girl. If she asks for a treat or anything for that matter and she gets no for an answer, she just say's sweetly, "Ok" and thats the end of it. This however makes it so I want to give her everything she asks for because she is so darling and is always ok with whatever. There are times, though that her little feisty side does come out. It doesn't happen very often but when it does, wow, it really does! The first time this happened I was at the mall and I was never aware that Nikell had a crazy side but For some reason when I told her to come here and stop hiding under a table of clothes she flipped out and had a full on temper tantrum with screaming, high pitched screaming. I took her out of the store I was in and she settled right down but I was in shock. Like i said, this girl is 80% of the time a sweet little angel but she does have a little bit of fiesty in her too that we see every once in a while. Mostly if she is tired or hungry. Nikell is a mommy's girl and although she loves daddy with all her heart too she definitely loves her mommy time! She is so cuddly and loving and even asks me if I want a back massage or asks me questions and talks to me like... "mom tell me about when you were a little girl" and "what is your favorite things". The fact that she thinks of others at such a young age tells a lot about how she will be when she is older. She will be a great friend and a great listener. Nikell came with such a sweet disposition and at times can be very sensitive. She also is a little bit shy if she doesn't know someone and she doesn't like being the center of attention. I hope that she can grow out of this a little bit though because I think miss Nikell is going to be so talented in so many things like dance and singing and piano so I hope she gets comfortable in front of people. If she is prepared well enough in advance she does a great job though. She gave her first talk in church a few weeks back and she seriously did an amazing job! She memorized the whole thing so quickly and really got into it and told a story rather than just using a monotone voice the whole time. IT was darling! She is also so smart and impresses me by the things she remembers so quickly. Like the state game and even piano. I swear this child is brilliant sometimes;) For Nikell's birthday she was able to have her Grandma Goeckeritz out here to visit along with her great grandma Cram and her great aunt vicki. This was such a fun time and I'm so glad the girls got this one on one time with them. They were so sweet to come and celebrate this day with her.

1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

She sounds like the sweetest thing