Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Be My Valentine

Toby had to work most of the day on Valentines Day so I just took my little loves shopping to get daddy a present and to dinner for a little girl time. I love these girls so much! I love hearing them laugh and I love their kisses and their cuddles! Valentines Day means so much more to me then it used to. I used to look forward to getting spoiled by my man and although I still love that, now I really look forward to showing all the loves in my life how much I love them and spoiling them. When I was little I always looked forward to the valentines that I would get from my mom and dad. My mom would always make it a special day and would make these giant sugar cookies shaped like hearts. I also loved the little valentines that would mysteriously show up on our front door. My dad always made a special Valentine just for me with a cute card telling me he loved me. It meant so much to me and I always looked forward to it. Now I have my own little ones that I can pass down these fun traditions for. They are the loves of my life and I love having a day that I have another excuse to spoil them like crazy to let them know how much I love them! The day after Valentines Day Toby took me to Wine and Roses overnight. Erika watched the kids for us and I can't even explain how much fun it was! We had a really yummy dinner and then hung out in our hotel room just laughing and talking until the wee hours of the morning. We ended our stay by having breakfast back at the wine and roses restaurant. I love that guy so much and am so grateful for the times like these that I get to enjoy him all to myself without any distractions. He is my best friend and the one and only person that knows me inside and out. Love, love, love him!!

1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

Looks like a great valentines day