My little Presly Jane turned 1! I cannot believe how fast this year has gone by! I just got done hanging up her newborn pictures and now I'm adding these pictures of this little toddler. Sometimes I just want to freeze time. I love my littles so much and really want her to stay that way!! Over the last year Presly has changed probably more than either of the other two girls did. Presly went from being this quite, sweet, angel baby to this adorable, loud, fiesty, toddler. We laugh daily at her crazy self. She does this scream now that is ear piercing when she doesn't get her way. Nikell always tends to get the scream out of her because Nikell is always so good and making sure she doesn't climb up the stairs or go into the bathroom and play in the toilette. Presly doesn't like that very much and she lets us all know it. We adore this darling little fiesty baby though. When she is in the mood she gives the best loves and kisses. You have to catch her in the right mood though. She is and always has been my little cuddly baby though. So even through all her feistiness she has a very soft side and she will cuddle with me all day if she has her binki and blanket. Presly had a fun birthday. I took her cake smash pictures which ended up not really turning into much of a cake smash. I thought since she hasn't ever had anything sweet she would have loved the cake and demolished it but she took one little taste and was good. She was way more interested in putting the taffy's in her mouth with the wrapper on. That is one thing you can always see her doing. Crawling around with something sticking out of her mouth like a dog. She usually likes socks but really anything works for her. She doesn't eat it, she just likes to hold it in her mouth. Haha so funny! We also went out to dinner with the douglas family for her birthday. Her birthday party was a combined birthday party with Nikell and I will post that in a few day's. Lots of spoiling going on at this house during these last few months!
No comments:
Post a Comment