Saturday, April 27, 2013

100 DAY'S OF SCHOOL

Brooklyn's first project at school was to collect 100 of something for the 100th day of school. We decided to do buttons and she did a great job with her cute flower. I am loving this 6 year old so much!! She has her moments where I want to send her to her room for eternity but for the most part she is a very lovable, energetic, thoughtful, sweet girl. She has done so well in Kindergarten this year and has impressed me with how smart she is. She gets 100% on almost every test she takes and she is so well behaved in class and really works hard. Especially with coloring, her favorite! Brooklyn could draw and color and paint all day long. She is my little artist. She is a very responsible girl and she always does what is expected of her (most the time with an ok attitude;)) I love my Brooklyn Noel and can't believe she's half way through kindergarten!!

No comments: