Sunday, April 28, 2013

Ballerina Buddy

At Juline's school of dance they do this cute little thing that is called Ballet Buddy. The girls each get assigned to one ballet buddy who is about 15 or 16. They call them a few day's before and talk to them on the phone about how the day will go and then they ask them what they like to eat. The ballet buddy brings them a lunch and they hang out at the studio with their buddy for like 3 hours. This was the very first time I left the girls anywhere without me there. I know, crazy. It was hard for me but I soon got over it when I saw how much fun they where going to have. I came back early to take pictures and it was so fun to see the girls having the best time ever. They did a craft, they had lunch and they danced and played games. It was so fun for them and they loved hanging out with the older girls and felt so special! We will definitely be doing this next year too. What a fun way for the older girls to earn money for ballet. Loved it!